Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween from Fitz & Timmy


*Timmy speaks in an odd hoarse whisper* Hello and Happy Halloween Tabby's. Me and Fitz are dying to see how you have transformed on this day of fright!
Right you are Timmy. Thanks so much to our hosts Gracie, Raz and Angel Sammy. The Bloody Drinks really slaked my thirst. For a few minutes anymeow.

Promise you won't be biting any of our friends necks
Well, I guess so.
Great. Now lets try and figure out how I can swallow some snacks
That is surely going to be difficult Headless Timmy. Try balancing your head on that stumpy neck of yours.
Worth a try here goes. ARGH!
Whats wrong?

My stupid body seems to have lost my head.
Umm, its lost in a pile of Jack-O-Lanterns.
Oh no
Tabby's, can you help Timmy's body find his head


Bloody Fitz
Headless Timmy


5 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

eeeekkkkkkkkkk your head is gone. Do you hurt?

Anonymous said...

YIKES! That's what I call a real HEADACHE! Thanks for coming to the TCC party! Timmy I think if you look near the bottom of that pile of pumpkins you'll find your head..........

Love, Teddy

The Florida Furkids said...

OMC you lost your head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::::::::::faints:::::::::::

Happy Halloween!

The Florida Furkids

pilch92 said...

Great costumes! Happy Halloween!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Oh my mouses, those costumes are AMAZIN'! purrs